PDA

View Full Version : Its Peanut Butter Question Time O_O

Sanjetsou
29-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Yea anyways time for some questions!

Dark Lord and MG Classes.... do you need to be Lvl 250 with a character to unlock them?

How do you forge Chaos Weapons? I understand the whole Jewel deal but what else?

Is there a decent way to train on something OTHER than Elite Yeti's >_<?

I've heard of this Devil event where you bring a key and other items and then enter this so to speak arena, where a bunch of mobs are summoned. I require more details on this, like what would be a good Level to attempt this at and what not.

Where can I go about aqquiring decent weapons?

Capsunel
29-01-2007, 07:45 PM
I recommend stormlash's MU guide, very well made and very useful.
http://www.twilightmuonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54

Shrewd
29-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah the guide is useful, and also check out this thread http://www.twilightmuonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5440
it's where i asked most of my stupid questions when i was new here so i think you might find it useful.

peter449
31-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Yea anyways time for some questions!

Dark Lord and MG Classes.... do you need to be Lvl 250 with a character to unlock them?

How do you forge Chaos Weapons? I understand the whole Jewel deal but what else?

I've heard of this Devil event where you bring a key and other items and then enter this so to speak arena, where a bunch of mobs are summoned. I require more details on this, like what would be a good Level to attempt this at and what not.

Where can I go about aqquiring decent weapons?
if u still havent found the answers yet ill jsut tell u here
1. yea u need a char 220 for mg and 250 for dl or u can donate and get a level 1 mg or dl
2. u need a chaos jewel and an item that's +4+4 or more every 7000( i think may be more) that item is worth in store u get 1 %success chance
3. u can go to altan
4. go to lorencia and the bar lady and buy devil invitations u will be called on the thing.. don't knwo what's called
hoped that helped.

Shrewd
31-01-2007, 07:14 PM

Devil square. After you buy the ticket (see peters post) right click on the ticket to see when it starts, and when it does, talk to Charon(outside Lorencia bar and in Noria).

peter449
31-01-2007, 08:03 PM
u told me that when i ask the same question... is that the only answer u know?!
JK:P o and chaos weapons r decent