PDA

View Full Version : Got to Ask

Sanjetsou
30-01-2007, 11:23 PM
What is a BoK? I hear so much about them and yet I dont know what it is or what BoK stands for. Any help? Also what is their purpose and what not. General info on them would be nice since I couldnt find it in that one guide.

Artemus
30-01-2007, 11:53 PM
A BoK stands for Box of Kundun you are able to get variety numbering from BoK+1, BoK+2,etc through to +5. They are used like hearts of love and firecrackers although contain excellents items varying from armours, weapons,pendents and rings. They are found during invasion time which sprawns every 4 hours in different parts of MU. Golden decrons, golden tantalos, basically nearly all the golden creatures will consist a BoK. I hope this was put to good use cause thats the easiest way i could possibly put it.

SSDave
31-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks, I was wondering about them too. You explained them in very good detail. Thanks again.

Sanjetsou
31-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Indeed thanks much Artemus. If I see your shop open I'll buy something. (My chars name is Kerzol btw)

StarChild
31-01-2007, 05:45 PM
as a side note: dont drop any BOK's on servers 3 or 4. Or you will get only zen from them, not an excellent item.

Artemus
31-01-2007, 10:01 PM
No problem Guys and thanks for adding that side note star child i forgot about mentioning that