PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Machine question

SSDave
31-01-2007, 12:09 PM
When ever I tryed to use the Chaos Machine I get an error. Lack of items. Well... not really an error, but I dont know if I need to actually add the money into one of the open slots or is it auto deducted? When I read the guide on how to make a Chaos weapon it seems that everything is in order. It keeps saying lack of items. So I didnt know if I need to add my zen some how. If I do how do I select it. Thanks.

peter449
31-01-2007, 02:06 PM
what items did u put in? and no u don't put the money in one of the slots... u might be missing a chaos jewle? if u found that helpful add my reputation^^

StarChild
31-01-2007, 02:14 PM
the zen is auto deducted. to make a chaos item, make sure you choose that option when entering the machine, you will need item+4 minimum and a +4 option on that item at a minimum or it will not work. add your chaos jewel into the machine with the item and have enough zen on your charactor at the time and you are ready to take a chance on the purple goblin :bouncy:
but if the item is very low your % chance of working is very low and the goblin will eat it :banghead: along with your jewel and your zen.
the guides section on this forum is very good. also you may want to read up a bit here http://homepage.eircom.net/~aiki/MU/eng/index.html

hope i've been of some help. happy gaming !! :wave: