PDA

View Full Version : Use of 3rd party programs

FireStorm
10-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Auto-clicker and auto-buffers are not allowed, all tho they are used by some and its not that easy to be proven BUT if they do get cought there will be considered breaking the rules (no 3rd party programs) and the player who has used it will be banned.

When a Staff member finds someone that is afk they will put him in a spot in another map, after an hour or so if the staff member comes back and sees the character still attacking that means he is using an auto clicker, which will be immediate ban and deletion of character. So if you are deleted, and you cry here that you weren't hacking you will get no mercy. Oh well maybe you should keep your self safe and not afk.

Phoenix
10-10-2006, 12:14 PM
most clickers are easy to spot, cuz the afk-er is attacking with a very small but noticeble pause between casts or skills (not continous like in normal afk where you just put a brick on your mouse button)... as for auto -buffer if the elf is afk and it keeps changing buff types then yeah thats defenetly auto-buffer.

FireStorm
10-10-2006, 12:32 PM
The ones who are currently using them better junk it. We are cracking down on this lame shit, and bans will be given out.

OTSIRK
10-10-2006, 01:54 PM
wait, lets say i have a speaker on my mouse, when ya move me to another map i wont be attacking anymore? coz if i'd still be attacking ya wouldn't see any dif except that shag's theory, that im using autoclicker.
i

Khaudus
10-10-2006, 02:58 PM
OTSKIRT they wouldnt note any difference until they spot that u attack for more than 1hour since sent you to the different map, then they will know that you are using a clicker because if you come to check your afking guy each hour, u will be back to your previous spot and not continue attacking on the map that they have sent you to... So yeah stop using autoclikers...

OTSIRK
10-10-2006, 04:24 PM
eem yeah, that doesn't quite answer my question

XyCo
10-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Actually to tell you guys you can constantly right click with the minimizer. All you have to do is hold down right click in game then press F11 (hide) while holding it down, then simply let go and unhide and your character should auto right click. And auto buff is easy to spot if they are afk and buffing more then 1 person.

Phoenix
10-10-2006, 05:03 PM
OK Let me be clear so all understand:

Player A has no clicker: puts a brick on his mouse button and goes afk for a long time... after 1 hour game is made to stop u from attacking.

Player B uses with clicker: activates clicker and goes afk for a long time, he never stops attacking.

You understand now? The difference is that Player A will stop attacking in 1 hour, while Player B will keep attacking till he gets disconnected.

XyCo
10-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Ohhh I see thank you for clearing that up, my way is auto clicking doesnt mess with the mouse button :P.

FireStorm
10-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Ohhh I see thank you for clearing that up, my way is auto clicking doesnt mess with the mouse button :P.

Thanks for confessing that, you better not be caught afking by me.

OTSIRK
10-10-2006, 11:35 PM
oh, i didnt know that after one hour game automaticly stops player atcking

miszmaniac
11-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Actually to tell you guys you can constantly right click with the minimizer.

That's not true. This works like normal pressing of mouse button. It's used often while talking on msngers. But it lasts not more than 1 hour.
Btw. I wonder if webzen did that in purpose. I mean if they new that in people would afk and that was they try to prevent it, or was that only a coinsidence:)
When I've started to play mu it was glo... (can't say name tho:D) it had ver 0,95 and I was like "why the hell is wrong with this stupid mouse??" Took some time to discover 1 hour limit:)
Have a nice day :)

darsmith13
21-10-2006, 12:11 AM
why dont u read my the new way then in the suggestions.. my thread "How to AFK for more hours with no autoclicker"

MaryJane
25-10-2006, 01:41 AM
why dont u read my the new way then in the suggestions.. my thread "How to AFK for more hours with no autoclicker"

Some ppl need phone to call not to afk in MU...