PDA

View Full Version : Ghost

BigD
18-02-2007, 06:13 AM
ok i no i dont stand anywhere in this game,i am jus 'another player'..but i am sik and tired of ghost and he's BS.can none of u GM's/MOD's see this?if u look behind most argumants u see ghost is the cause.and who cares if u are in the army im goin there too but i am not shoutin my mouth of about it.im sorry to say this but as i sed im pissed of with him.prolly nuffin will be done i but jus wanted to make it clear to u guys...U guys are tryin to make twilight a very welcomeing and nice place,whereas ur Ex-Staff member is behind u recking it again,its jus like a mother clearing up with her baby messing things behind her.The baby means alot to her(like ghost does with u guys) but sooner or later summin has to be done.

thx guys

Shrewd
18-02-2007, 07:18 AM
ok i no i dont stand anywhere in this game,i am jus 'another player'..but i am sik and tired of ghost and he's BS.can none of u GM's/MOD's see this?if u look behind most argumants u see ghost is the cause.and who cares if u are in the army im goin there too but i am not shoutin my mouth of about it.im sorry to say this but as i sed im pissed of with him.prolly nuffin will be done i but jus wanted to make it clear to u guys...U guys are tryin to make twilight a very welcomeing and nice place,whereas ur Ex-Staff member is behind u recking it again,its jus like a mother clearing up with her baby messing things behind her.The baby means alot to her(like ghost does with u guys) but sooner or later summin has to be done.

thx guys

WTB sense of humor ?

Azterial
18-02-2007, 07:35 AM
WTS 50b100s300c u bai?

Phoenix
18-02-2007, 08:07 AM
I have to agree that some of the old old people who stuck around, were used to having allot of drama around going on since Alchemy's times, when everywhere u looked there we're flaming threads, fighting and all the drama etc etc. They got addicted to this drama, and I have to say that we (Twilight Staff) want to keep Twilight a peaceful community with NO DRAMA.

It has been reported to me before (via PM) about Ghost and Azterial that they are spicing up the forums with their posts just to cause some flaming and stuff. You should really cut this out and either be a serious part of the community or don't be part of it at all...

Tristan
18-02-2007, 09:42 AM
something called freedon of speach.

watch out for dont go to severe on a rule or the rule would be a mistake also :).

example: due to ban = swear / some ppl just go around and try to make a situacion just to ban someone.

fixing solution, warning this kinda of player with warning points.

just sharing the piece of a idea.

tris.

Zirtox
18-02-2007, 11:02 AM
I agree wih you, you know... I'm not gonna put here anotherpost about my thinkings about ghost, but I have the same feeling.

You should really cut this out and either be a serious part of the community or don't be part of it at all...

you mean we just need to accept or must leaver? or that ghost needs to cut his posting?

Phoenix
18-02-2007, 11:04 AM
I mean Ghost and any others who aren't nice to Twilight community have to stop being so hard on others and start treating everyone with a lil respect and kindness. This isn't a war zone, our goal is to achieve a friendly community.

Zirtox
18-02-2007, 11:13 AM
I mean Ghost and any others who aren't nice to Twilight community have to stop being so hard on others and start treating everyone with a lil respect and kindness. This isn't a war zone, our goal is to achieve a friendly community.

ok..., thx. Now lets hope they actually will do it

Ghost
21-02-2007, 08:54 AM
ive waited a long time for this thread...what the hell took u so long?

i do everything with humor, if u fail to understand, then thats not my problem.

let the whining continue.

Zirtox
21-02-2007, 09:15 AM
ive waited a long time for this thread...what the hell took u so long?

i do everything with humor, if u fail to understand, then thats not my problem.

let the whining continue.

yeah yeah, you feel cool now hu now there's a thread about you?
you know what... just stfu pls :icon12:
Irina... can you pls come agan to visit this thread with your locker? thx

Ghost
21-02-2007, 10:24 AM
yeah i feel great now...im an internet thug! didnt u know that?
hehe...not the first time ive done this...its fun to c how long it takes to annoy ppl to a lvl they care so much that they try to get everyone else to turn against a certain person just because hes trying to laugh in a different way...pathetic

Zirtox
21-02-2007, 10:48 AM
lol, this only forum where you post things and where some stupit litle boys try to be a real legend or try to be cool by annoying ppl. Well, believe me.. you aren't even nearly close to annoy me. There must be a lot more to annoy me, I just dont rly like you and the way you act here...

holw old are you? 19? well, grow up dude, Im 18 and I guess even I am more adult then you are. You are from israel right? Well, move your gay *ss to the israelian server and don't bodder this community, where 9/10 people dont like you, and where you are just wasting your time as an internet thug and dont try to STUFF up this community with your stupid behavior or I will tell your mom who will hit your balls then.
and no, you dont annoy me :D
actually, its kinda fun... (but you can leave anyway from here, dont need to stay here to give me fun, thx anyway you mister nice guy :icon7: )

Peace

(sry for language, its only a one-time behaviour...)
Irina, what take you so long? :D

Ghost
21-02-2007, 04:51 PM
lol if im not pissing u off, then why do u bother to reply and even use curse words?!
lol...i gotta hand it to ya...u managed to piss me off...well thats not too hard i get pissed off at the tiniest things...
this is the only reason i hate the internet...ppl are way too safe behind their little monitor...ive taken out ppl for less in the past.

anyways, ill never leave, i know it pisses u off...

now u can lock the topic hun.

Irina
21-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Ok so I kinda lost count of all the topics I had closed in which u guys started to argue lol...I have an idea, why don't u guys get each other's MSN and argue there as much as u want or just use pm in forums :icon12: :icon10:

Well what more can I say...CLOSED and I hope u won't start another thread on this subject...

SirRoughs
21-02-2007, 08:11 PM
It was ok until the flaming and swearing started.
But anyway CLOSED. If u want to whinge at Ghost, do it in Private on IRC, cause if i see it there, it will be ended too