PDA

View Full Version : stupid stupid STUPID!!!

Raistlin
20-03-2007, 01:14 PM
wtf is with all the people RESETTING WITH ITEMS ON!!! You lose all your items, and perhaps lose items of ANOTHER PLAYER WHO LETS YOU USE HIS ACCOUNT. Of course person knows what hes getting into when lending out account info...

I know it used to STOP you when trying to reset with items on. Is there a way to turn that feature back on, so stupid people in too much of a rush, and who dont triple check that all items are safely in vault, dont keep losing tons of good items?

Or is this feature purposely turned off so stupid people will lose items and keep economy going?

OboroSama
20-03-2007, 01:27 PM
that is wat i think::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Zukih28s
20-03-2007, 02:42 PM
for ur information, its saids it in the website where u rr, its said Before u RR take out ur set and put it in vault, its not the game nor anybody faults except the individual who was in rush to rr and did not read that or forgot about it, Yeah its sad that ppl lose their set but u cannot blame anyone but urself :).

Oh , btw.... this happend to a m8 of mine long long times ago XD, its sad but things happens , learn from ur mistake and u will never make the same mistake Even again :)

lampard8
20-03-2007, 02:59 PM
yer i lost my AA swords hyon sets pend rings everything i lost because my mistake of rr with all on it sux but battle back an try to get items back gradually

Oblivious
20-03-2007, 03:24 PM
zuki's right, so far it hasn't happend to me cause i only have 1 reset but i'm sure it will happen to me to when i got more resets.

AmBull
20-03-2007, 03:40 PM
mistake is the best teacher......^^

Irina
20-03-2007, 03:44 PM
nothing more to say than :rotfl:

well I guess ppl lose their sets cause when they start to have too many resets the spirit of competition goes to their heads and they just stop thinking clear when they reset...cause the only thing that they want is to be the best in the shortest period of time so they train fast and reset as fast as they can and they forget to take off their sets...

I think that this should be a lesson to all of the ppl...I never heard of a person to lose his/her set at the first reset or second, third cause when u have just one reset or few u kinda move slower than when u have one thousand lol and ur paying attention to everything, every single detail when u reset so u won't do smth wrong,I know this is how I did it....but after u get 50+ resets u just forget to take off the set and poof u lose it :icon10:

Be careful ppl and remember to take off ur sets when u reset :icon12:

Zukih28s
20-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Hehehe, the mate that i know lose his set in his first rr XDD.
We all make mistake front some point, but we all learn from that mistake, its really suxs that u lost ur AA swords :S , i will b really mad about it, but that will make me never ever forget to take off set, from that instant on :). Be strong ok :)

Zukih28s
20-03-2007, 07:47 PM
dont confuse things in here, its not that mod do not care, if u got and AA is because of ur decision of getting it , why , cuz u want it :), u cannot say that twilight is a mess up server, cuz the game is free , if u r in vip is bcuz u r wiilling to spend money and u know its good , its benefit urself and the server . Why, well u get to afk and faster exp, thats an advantage compare to the normal server. It benefits the server due to the fact of economy . But u hav to sacrifice something in order to obtain something u know??? this is real world, nothing can b as u expect it to be. And dont say that we mod do not contribute and do not understand u guys. i am a vip use, i pay every months 20$ to b in VIP, and i dont regrets cuz it was my decision to pay .
I personally dun want anyone thinking that we mods/staffs do not know or care
about the matter. Is like how would u feel, if i think wrong of u and without knowing it???? Dont assume plz, b understanding and look for facts :)
Im not flaming anyone im just being realistic, if u dont like the things i mention or make no sense , correct me if im wrong , im willing to listen :)

idahlo
20-03-2007, 08:55 PM
all i care bout its of a solution for the problem, not just some warning at the reset window, thats all i actually care

SirRoughs
20-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Karthack, in your eyes, u might think it but it takes alot to run a server and it isnt exactly cheap.
PEOPLE ARE WARNED TO TAKE OFF THEIR SETS BEFORE THEY RESET AND THEY KNOW THEY DONT GET REPLACED IF LOST. So how about you grow up a bit and take your mouth anywhere but here, cause your opinion does hurt those who donate and help the server, including Admins and Frank.

FireStorm
20-03-2007, 11:47 PM
without donators there would be no more twilight. I am done paying for it out of my pocket when i ran it a year ago. i have a family i will not shell out over 6 grand a year out of my pocket. So appreciate the donators, and expecially shag who ha put his blood and gutts in to all of this. He took what i had and made it better a hundred times better. Don't insult the hard work and integrity that went into making twilight such a great whole some server. Also a real man will admit his fault especially something as stupid as resetting with set on. Don't blame others, the system, god . blame your self, you clicked on the button to reset lol.
To the others whio also feel that it is unfair to have a donation system vip ect then feel free to leave; maybe start your own server and see if you can make it paying it out of your pocket.