PDA

View Full Version : Don't mind the punishment but think justice is needed

UnAware
15-10-2006, 03:40 AM
firstly, i don't mind the one week ban...
ok?
secondly... an example i may be afking at 12.30...
and come back at 1 and reclick my mouse?
tt's absolutely possible...
unless u see me 1 hour in demon witch cage?
i have nothing to say then?
if not... please show proof that i used a third party programme...
and Ghost... i admit to afking and if the one week ban was for afking...
thanks for the puinishment...

Phoenix
15-10-2006, 03:56 AM
We moved you to AFK Cage lol... so you're sayin you came back after 1 hour saw where you are (in afk cage), said to yourself "this is where I left my character afk 1 hour ago" then re-clicked the mouse button and went back to afking?

Dude... you spent more than 1 hour in the afk cage and you were still attacking when we disconnected you... which means only one thing, auto-clicker.

UnAware
15-10-2006, 03:57 AM
dude... but i wasnt on clicker...
its impossible?

Phoenix
15-10-2006, 04:00 AM
yes its 100% imposible to keep on attacking more than 1 hour in mu if you are not using auto-clicker, you should try it sometime and see, keep your right mouse button pressed more than 1 hour without letting it go and you will see that in about 1 hour your character stops attacking...

Bugsy
15-10-2006, 04:16 AM
this is right UnAware, after 1hr(ish) wether u use tape on mouse or w/e u stop attackin after 1hr, i tested on vip server. the only way to continue attacking after 1hr or being moved is if autoclikor is in use.

Bugsy

UnAware
15-10-2006, 05:30 AM
yup thanks bugsy iu know bout tt...
but i do not use 3rd party program...
can i know which mod caught me using?
thanks...

Bugsy
15-10-2006, 08:10 AM
I dont im afraid, my net been down all weekend... sorry

darsmith13
15-10-2006, 08:58 AM
ahemm.. bugsy.. r u sure about that thing?? coz the auto i use stops also but more than 1 hour.. i think 2-3hours..btw i downloaded this from the old A UNKNOWN PLACE
why is it hack when a server even put it on download list =pp..(just asking) no offense.. PEACE

grilzzz
15-10-2006, 10:31 AM
lol yeh.. i always use tape to tape it... and after a while its stops lol.. happpends 2 times i believe

HeLLfish
15-10-2006, 10:42 AM
ahemm.. bugsy.. r u sure about that thing?? coz the auto i use stops also but more than 1 hour.. i think 2-3hours..btw i downloaded this from the old A UNKNOWN PLACE
why is it hack when a server even put it on download list =pp..(just asking) no offense.. PEACE

I don't think its wise to post where you downloaded it from:owned:

FireStorm
15-10-2006, 11:50 AM
I don't care what other servers do or what their policies are.
In this server it is illegal. No debating. If you players are worried about being unjustly accused of using clicker, I have 1 idea......JUST DON'T AFK. It's that easy.

HeLLfish
15-10-2006, 11:58 AM
In this server it is illegal. No debating. If you players are worried about being unjustly accused of using clicker, I have 1 idea......JUST DON'T AFK. It's that easy.

i agree:owned: :owned:

UnAware
16-10-2006, 04:27 AM
the problem here is if u wanna ban even if u are the game master its also only fair to come up with evidence....
and the name of the mod tt caught me cant even be divulged?

Phoenix
16-10-2006, 06:19 AM
1st It wasn't a MOD who cought you.
2nd It doesn't matter who cought you, if it's a staff member he has our confidence and if he cought you he is the only proof we need.

3rd and Most Important, I for one don't want to argue over this shit all week long and will have no regrets of banning you for good if you won't drop this and accept your punishment like others in your position did, and remember next time to do 2 things (1. don't afk; 2. don't afk with clicker)

UnAware
16-10-2006, 07:33 AM
since the system works this way...
i will drop it then...

Aragon
16-10-2006, 12:42 PM
i honestly dont know wat u guys are complaining about :bored:

You SHOULDN'T have been Afking in the 1st place

and secondly u SHOULDN'T use Autoclicker (a 3rd party program which IS ILLEGAL)

u broke the rules, now u must pay the price

if u want to avoid being banned and getting on Staffs bad list i suggest u obey Franks Rules and DONT AFK.

Simple is it not??

Oblivious
16-10-2006, 01:16 PM
i honestly dont know wat u guys are complaining about :bored:

u broke the rules, now u must pay the price

if u want to avoid being banned and getting on Staffs bad list i suggest u obey Franks Rules and DONT AFK.

Simple is it not??couldn't have said it better aragon.
You've been afk almost everytime i saw you.
and 3rd party software is lame.
so you have to pay for it, so stop complaining.

dkrule
17-10-2006, 02:24 AM
to: bugsy, u said u try it on VIP server and it lasted for an hour guess ur lucky then, i tried it it only lasted 30mins or sometimes 10 well thanz for the info maybe ur a MOD =)

Ghost
18-10-2006, 10:14 AM
guilt is better than excuses.
when caught, dont make excuses.
ur welcome to say what u think, in a civil manner ofcourse, but dont argue.
u should say thanks we didnt banned u permenantly...thats usually the punishment for 3rd party programs.
take my word for it, go out the house in this week, have some fun, then get back playing, without all the bullshit.

UnAware
19-10-2006, 04:51 AM
Thanks then : )
but i stick to my point that i did not used a 3rd party programme...
thanks for the break though....

FireStorm
19-10-2006, 06:38 AM
Thanks then : )
but i stick to my point that i did not used a 3rd party programme...
thanks for the break though....

Yeah....... right you didn't.........maybe if you didn't afk this would not of happened.

UnAware
19-10-2006, 08:24 AM
yupz...
guess i shouldn't even afk?

Anakha
19-10-2006, 08:58 AM
C O N G R A T Z :applause:

after 4 days and 20+ posts u finally understand.

UnAware
19-10-2006, 09:00 AM
trying to be lame?
lol....
i know i shouldnt afk..
and im not gonna continue with this thing anymore... as in the forum...
so.. good bye... azash...
have anice day...
and cure your feet when you're free

darsmith13
19-10-2006, 09:02 AM
im just wondering why u guys forbid afk?? please i wana know..

UnAware
19-10-2006, 09:03 AM
and the irony is VIPs are allowed to?
lol... and here comes a vip complaining bout ppl afking : )

Anakha
19-10-2006, 09:38 AM

3rd and Most Important, I for one don't want to argue over this shit all week long and will have no regrets of banning you for good if you won't drop this and accept your punishment like others in your position did, and remember next time to do 2 things (1. don't afk; 2. don't afk with clicker)

i honestly dont know wat u guys are complaining about

guilt is better than excuses.
when caught, dont make excuses.

Yeah....... right you didn't.........maybe if you didn't afk this would not of happened.

UnAware : didnt u just said goodbye? so keep your word and keep your mouth shot. you broke 2 rule at a time and u still dare to speak?

am i being lame? After u did all lame things And tried to defend yourself with an argumant based on other lame illegal act, ("i didnt use it i was just afk") read above and see people how nice to you. but what are u doing? spamming and keeping people busy with your lame subject.

ok i will say again in case of u still dont understand the point,
Dont Afk, Dont Use 3. Party Programs And Be Safe.

Enough of that

-=CLOSED=-