PDA

View Full Version : Real Talk!!!

disblackboi
23-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Ok Yeah i know that this is a litle off topic or was a topic i was reading but i want to say what i want to say. OK

Anyone that hates my guild(StarCr3w) or not hate dislike or whatever, Plz Stop it. I know im not the guild leader but everone on this server have there days. Something i learned in school was to get over things but me i dont get over things that easy. I learned in my media class that if u keep a problem going on then it will just go and go and go and go. But thats the cycle of the world today. Not saying this is true but its like schools here. We dont like that school but most people learn to grow up and not be big headed. Ok time to get to the point. I dont know why we Starcr3w and Peace have to fight. StarCr3w are nice and friendly people and Peace i bet u are nice and friendly people too. How about we start over and do whats right. Help each other out here instead of having this big war. I really hate it alot. Usally i dont use the word hate that much because my grandma told me that its a powerful word. Yeah we ks u and u ks us. But if u have a big problem with someone, starting now make a topic saying sorry to the person u dont like. Dont go on life or ingame talking about how this person is and what they do to u. U see that person u say Hi to them. Not wow look at those evil punks or whatever. Why Dont we actually Bring PEACE with each other and help each other out. If u dont like what i say oh well i aint here to shoot the #&1T u see me then its a exclsive fit. NOW! FOR ME I DONT KNOW ABOUT U ALL BUT I DECLARE MY SELF NON ENEMY WITH PEACE OR ANYONE. I SEE U I TELL U WHATS UP AND THATS ALL. JUST give me the respect that i want and be my friend. SORRY BUT ANYONE THAT THINKS IM WRONG OH WELL BUT WHAT IM DOING IS A GOOD THING AND HATRED FREE ME I GO...... Treaty from me to all guild out there specially Peace guildys.
Hope to see u guys ingame tonight. BB all

Oblivious
23-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Ok Yeah i know that this is a litle off topic or was a topic i was reading but i want to say what i want to say. OK

Anyone that hates my guild(StarCr3w) or not hate dislike or whatever, Plz Stop it. I know im not the guild leader but everone on this server have there days. Something i learned in school was to get over things but me i dont get over things that easy. I learned in my media class that if u keep a problem going on then it will just go and go and go and go. But thats the cycle of the world today. Not saying this is true but its like schools here. We dont like that school but most people learn to grow up and not be big headed and not care of rep is and crap. Ok time to get to the point. I dont know why we Starcr3w and Peace have to fight. StarCr3w are nice and friendly people and Peace i bet u are nice and friendly people. How about we start over and do whats right. Help each other out here instead of having this big war. I really hate it alot. Usally i dont use hate that much because my grandma told me that its a powerful word. Yeah we ks u and u ks us. But if u have a big problem with some one starting now make a topic saying sorry. Dont go on life or ingame talking about how this person is and what they do to u. U see that person u say Hi to them. Not wow thats this guild there evil and that guild is evil. Why Dont we actually Bring PEACE with each other and help each other out. If u dont like what i say oh well i aint here to shoot the #&1T u see me then its a exclsive fit. NOW. FOR ME I DONT KNOW ABOUT U ALL. I DECLARE MY SELF NON ENEMY WITH PEACE OR ANYONE. I SEE U I TELL U WHATS UP AND THATS ALL. JUST give me the respect that i want and be my friend. SORRY BUT ANYONE THAT THINKS IM WRONG OH WELL BUT WHAT IM DOING IS A GOOD THING AND HATRED FREE ME I GO...... Treaty from me to all guild out there specially Peace guildys.
Hope to see u guys ingame tonight. BB alli couldn't agree more, this BS between Starcr3w and Peace needs to stop. i'm not talking about Peace only,i'm also talking about StarCr3w. just stop this nonsense before somebody does something stupid

disblackboi
23-03-2007, 11:44 AM
U want see me being a butt hole to them anymore. But i have to go now. im in class now. ^^ i have to head back to my other school. see yall later

godslayr
23-03-2007, 04:40 PM
isnt this old news? i thought everything was cool now

disblackboi
23-03-2007, 09:05 PM
IDK... Im just coming back if it is then thats good.

Crunk
01-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Peace to you all I just wanna have fun :bouncy:

max2011
01-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Ok , so , im a peace guild member and i know we realy pwn pwn pwn but i agree whit u guys we should stop that war cus it make no sence i keep ketting killed and i got some friends on starcrew but somtimes they kill me like somtimes i kill them so thats what i haved to say.

Sincerly.

the newb member of peace.

Shadow A.K.A LiTTleMG

magtataho7
06-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Ok , so , im a peace guild member and i know we realy pwn pwn pwn but i agree whit u guys we should stop that war cus it make no sence i keep ketting killed and i got some friends on starcrew but somtimes they kill me like somtimes i kill them so thats what i haved to say.

Sincerly.

the newb member of peace.

Shadow A.K.A LiTTleMG

LOHOOOOOLL

disblackboi
11-05-2007, 11:15 AM
I wonder what does the guild master of peace has to say about this stuff were saying. If u read this can u come back and make an opinion on what u think. Not only that what does my crew think about this stuff??

PotHed
12-05-2007, 07:52 PM
just left it mate the wars over and thats all the matters
save all ur rage for CS :D

Lizi
12-05-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm with u on that potty.. :)