PDA

View Full Version : Tc > Zen?

DeneveR
25-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Because its looks like everyone is badly in need of zen and you ofcourse want some more TCs being sold so you can keep servers running. That would nice idea i think, you just have to set right price. :yikes:
What do you guys think?

magtataho7
25-03-2007, 06:57 AM
dynamic Twilight Stock Exchange? >,<
I tried to trade 10M=1TC but no one availed of it..

btw denever thats a sicko sig u got.. made it urself?

DeneveR
25-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Yeah, i did it by myself... PM me if you wanna talk more about it. ^^

Dazura
25-03-2007, 08:20 AM
Possibly just make it a TC reward.

10TC = 100mill ?

miszmaniac1
25-03-2007, 09:16 AM
Market price for 1000TC = around 350b350s = 525mil , so you suggest make price for zen 1000TC = 10000 mil?

Khaudus
25-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Market price for 1000TC = around 350b350s = 525mil , so you suggest make price for zen 1000TC = 10000 mil?

....are you serious about that? I mean ten thousand million? wtf is that, u crazy?
And besides... if the zen handicap has been put to slow down reseters, wouldnt it be contradictive if zen is sold for TC? Anyway, I agree with the zen handicap altho it also affects me-just think that this game isnt based on coming back every hour to reclick your mouse (alhto many of u think it is-sadly).

ozio
25-03-2007, 12:46 PM
if
1000TC = around 350b350s
than
1tc = around 5 250 000 zen

still one shoyld be able to only trade it with people OR get less zen from the rewards

miszmaniac1
25-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Possibly just make it a TC reward.

10TC = 100mill ?

If he suggested this much then 1000TC = 10.000 mil.

I said market price for zen is around 5300 mil for 1000TC (sorry typpo in zeros)

So for this amount of zen you would get twice as much zen.

Btw... This would be the easiest script ever to add zens to web vault tho:)

ozio
29-03-2007, 10:00 AM
TC worth anything else than ridiculously low amout of zen may disturb the market in a bad way.
do we want that?

but a system for save TC to Zen and Zen to TC trade would be nice

Phoenix
29-03-2007, 06:56 PM
We made the resets cost more so the high resetters would slow down a bit... now these people are clearly willing to spend some bucks and time on this game... but allowing them to buy Zen would only lead to them resetting fast again... and people with no possibility of donating back on the slow track... No we won't have this, Zen will not be for sale for TC... if you want to buy Zen for TC you'll just need to find it from players...

Also doh the script would be insanely easy but that's really not the point of making it just cuz it's simple, a script to delete all characters would be even simpler but that doesn't mean we'll do it :p

DeneveR
31-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Ok, thx for replying phoenix.

I didnt want to start new topic about this suggestion because its nothing big:
One day i was reporting about BoK pk on PvP server, noticed this text under "Report Cheater's" "Report here any hacking/duping you may see or hear about, and Staff will investigate it. (Don't Post BOK PK Complaints)." Okay, then it blobbed in my mind maybe i have to send pm to some gm and i did, then that gm (dont remember who) replyed me, "Its legal to BoKPK on PvP servers."

To avoid this kind of confusion my suggestion is to add couple words there. (Its legal on pvp serv and blabla" something like that.
Well, do what you think is nessecary.

Phoenix
31-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Ok, thx for replying phoenix.

I didnt want to start new topic about this suggestion because its nothing big:
One day i was reporting about BoK pk on PvP server, noticed this text under "Report Cheater's" "Report here any hacking/duping you may see or hear about, and Staff will investigate it. (Don't Post BOK PK Complaints)." Okay, then it blobbed in my mind maybe i have to send pm to some gm and i did, then that gm (dont remember who) replyed me, "Its legal to BoKPK on PvP servers."

To avoid this kind of confusion my suggestion is to add couple words there. (Its legal on pvp serv and blabla" something like that.
Well, do what you think is nessecary.

OK Done, but in the future any new suggestion needs it's own thread cuz we can't discuss 2 subjects in one single thread.

TheExcuzed
03-04-2007, 03:04 PM
umm, what about the inverse of this. making it so ppl can buy tc with zen. this would give the gms a better control over the market (the value of zen).

+ for ppl like me. i have plenty of zen very few jewls, and very little use for the zen. and i cant find any good prices on tc=zen ppl ask way too much.

soo well any way. i know this would be for a minority of ppl like me. but there would be ppl out there willing to buy tc from the website=zen. and accordingly the gms can control the value of zen this way. but there is a drawbak.... i guess this would conteract the whole idea behind tc.... that is that tc helps out frank a little bit with paying for twi's server costs and such. and if you could buytc with zen than maby that would reduce the amount of ppl buying tc w/ real money.

well anyway tell me waht u think.