PDA

View Full Version : +13 upgrade

OrganGrind
16-10-2006, 04:58 PM
hi all

i came to the understanding that to convert a +12 item to a +13, i require the +12 item (der) 4 bless, 4 soul and 8 million zen. i got this information from a mu manual downloaded from the twilight mu homepage, but it dosn't seem to be available anymore (btw the zen requirements for +10,+11 and +12 upgrade were all correctly stated)

the problem is that i have filled all these requirements and the chaos machine states that i don't have enough zen

i wouldn't complain so much if the chaos machine would let me know how much zen i actually require (there is the section "zen required" but no figure is given)

so could someone let me know how much zen i am supposed to use for a +13 conversion?

thanks in advance

OrganGrind

PS. GMs may read the missing zen required at chaos machine and the descrepency for the conversion formula as bug reports if they so desire.

Anakha
16-10-2006, 05:21 PM
it should be 16m zen. and dont forget to put jewel of chaos :P

LaBelle
16-10-2006, 07:28 PM
that happened to me already... u need only 8mil but u gotta have 25+mil on you

Dridar
16-10-2006, 07:41 PM
come on when u make items +13 zen is the last thing to think about ^^
just put extra zen and pray to god...

Good luck and may the goblin will never take your items :)

OrganGrind
17-10-2006, 02:27 AM
hi all

thanks for your help, got the choas machine to work when i had a reserve amount of zen as Labelle suggested.

ahhhh

the goblin took my helmet!!!!
so much for 70% chance of success

now i will have to start over

thanks again

Dridar
17-10-2006, 02:46 AM
hi all

thanks for your help, got the choas machine to work when i had a reserve amount of zen as Labelle suggested.

ahhhh

the goblin took my helmet!!!!
so much for 70% chance of success

now i will have to start over

thanks again

when i combine items in the machine usually i save backups...

OrganGrind
17-10-2006, 03:44 AM
when i combine items in the machine usually i save backups...

i assume you mean a spare piece of equipment just incase of failure.

i will be doing that from now on.

this was the first combine failure at the chaos machine i have had. been on a roll, the original +12 helm and +10 armor, pants and boots. suppose it was about time for murphies law to slap me down.

so if you know someone who can spare an excellent divine helm +luck, i'd be interested (once i get enough to pay or barter for it)

OrganGrind
19-10-2006, 06:00 AM
Great news all!!!!

i just upgraded by boots to +13, so that is one piece down, 4 to go (5 if i can get some 2nd lvl wings with luck)

Dridar
19-10-2006, 06:27 AM
i assume you mean a spare piece of equipment just incase of failure.

i will be doing that from now on.

this was the first combine failure at the chaos machine i have had. been on a roll, the original +12 helm and +10 armor, pants and boots. suppose it was about time for murphies law to slap me down.

so if you know someone who can spare an excellent divine helm +luck, i'd be interested (once i get enough to pay or barter for it)

i happen to know someone with Exc Divine Helm +HP +Luck

you can pm him offer, his nick: Dridar