PDA

View Full Version : Season II

kekerofl
13-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Are there any plans to put Season II content on Twilight MU anytime soon?
I'm quite new here,but I noticed some servers with Season II in them.New maps/monsters/armor/weapons/events etc.
And I must say,the new armor looks awesome.Also the battle soccer event or whatever.I don't know if this is implemented here,but I like the idea.

So yeah,does Twilight staff plan to add Season II ?
If so,when?
also did the Season II content just came out or so? not many servers have those files yet.

diamond
13-04-2007, 06:08 AM
Are there any plans to put Season II content on Twilight MU anytime soon?
I'm quite new here,but I noticed some servers with Season II in them.New maps/monsters/armor/weapons/events etc.
And I must say,the new armor looks awesome.Also the battle soccer event or whatever.I don't know if this is implemented here,but I like the idea.

So yeah,does Twilight staff plan to add Season II ?
If so,when?
also did the Season II content just came out or so? not many servers have those files yet.

im not that long here as well but as far as i know pheonix will wait , and im 110% sure on that) till a 99% bugfree season II ios available, but there will def be a season 2 update, the question is just when, just sit back, lvl ur chara (there will be no wipe) and wait for season 2 =)

and btw, season II is on quite many servers so far, but they all have bugged versions, VERY bugged (i tried them ALL) so its def the rioght thing to do from the Staff to wait for a bugfree season II to make it easier for everybody to play it then..

i hope i could help and what i said was correct =)

Judobreaker
13-04-2007, 06:10 AM
One word:

Patience.

A dev server is running with Season 2, you can find it in the development section of the forums.
Once we get a bugfree version it will go to the main servers and no earlier.

Ghost
13-04-2007, 07:08 AM
shut up and wait patiently.
use the god damn freaking search function. this question has been answered so many times before...

to make it clear, Season 2 will come as soon as the staff will want to. got it?

kekerofl
13-04-2007, 08:31 AM
shut up and wait patiently.
use the god damn freaking search function. this question has been answered so many times before...

to make it clear, Season 2 will come as soon as the staff will want to. got it?

Heh,I guess I should have searched it then.My bad.I admit that.

But the overall community here is the worst I've seen.Just take a look at this jewboy Ghost here,most of the players are the same ingame.Ignoring/badmouthing newcomers and their questions and even trying to scam them.

The staff seems to be totally different from the playerbase though.I admire them for that.
But,what's the use of playing if there's no new flow of players coming nor welcomed? Impossible to level as newcomer aswell,low lvl maps are empty of monsters.

No competition,just a race who can spend the most time playing or spending $$ on items/VIP service and gaining e-admiration.Since I see this is the main goal here.

I wish the best to Twilight staff,good luck keeping this server up.
But the players can go strangle themselves with wireless phone cords all I care.
Going to erase the character with all the jewels/items on it.

p.s - I remember now why I quit this less than mediocre game 3 years ago.It's plain awful,no new content,same graphics,same grinding,lame players.

p.s2 - Im not racist,but it's quite obvious why Israel and the jews are being hated/bombed.Go get that sand out of your vag!na Ghost and make a Jihad now.

As for me,I'm going to take my time and money somewhere else,probably one of the new mmoRPG's which are coming out soon,good graphics,awesome content.Not something you can play,huh Ghost? Since your computer probably can't handle any games besides MU? aww...so sad.
You can blame Ghost for losing a possible Donor.
k thx bye.

Zukih28s
13-04-2007, 09:02 AM
First of all i hav to say to this is that , Ghost not supose to say something that will offend someone or hurt someone. To make it nicer , he just trying to say that ppl should hav patient thats all, but he express to much of his feeling here by using the incorrected words , which is bad.

Secondly, im happy with the fact that u admit that u did not search the site in the ur first time. But I am not happy with the fact that just bcuz Ghost said something lame will make u leav , thats mean u r letting him to step over u. I am not encouraging anyone to fight back or anything like that but all im saying that theres always a better way to defend urself instead of cursing at each other. Cuz if Ghost use a vulgar word(s), it does not mean that u should use it too , do u get me?

I respect the way u think of us becuz is ur right to express urself and ur opinion.
But Twilight Mu is a very nice conmunity, but like u can tell, everyone hav their own personality/Characteristics. There is no community that will b 100% nice, but atleast trying to keep it at 80% and i consider that twilight mu hav enough to say that we have a mass of nice ppl in here and ingame, im telling u cuz i know. But ppl sometimes make mistake, all i wanna tell u in here is that , respect other and ppl will respect u back :)

I am aware that Ghost went over the limit cuz u were really polite to begins with, i will apologize myself for him , becuz u felt offended. As a member of twilight staff, i do not want to see ppl cursing at each other. I am willing to try to keep twilight mu with a nice and peaceful atmosphere , but in order to do this i need ur cooperation and the rest too:).

If u really decide to leav twilight i wont force u to stay nor force u to leav, cuz is ur own decision, but i am really sad with the fact that with lil dilemma like this u gave up on us.

But hey , u do wat u like to do, and i will always wish u the best no matter wat, so go for wat u like and wat u believe.

One more thing , dun badmouth at all the players , cuz so far only one person offended u in here(atleast that wat i know), cuz this prove u that once u dislike something u blame the whole world for this. So try and keep other ppl out of this.

AS for Ghost, Plz try not to flame ppl in the community or ing cuz this is very rude, specially when someone ask a question with such politeness(even thot this question hav been ask many time). will u do that for us plz ^^

AND NOTE FOR ALL: PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY VULGAR WORD , CUZ IS NOT NICE AT ALL, U WOULDNT WANT ANYONE TO CURSE AT U EITHER SO PLEASE KEEP IT NICE!

Thats will b all.
Zukih28s

diamond
13-04-2007, 09:23 AM
zukih is SO right, i know that that question has been up LOTS of times yet, but i also know that ppl are sometimes too lazy too use the search function, so i just got ahead and answered it...again =)

no reason to flame, i asnwered the Q, its all good...just like i said, zukih is def right...
nobody forces u to stay..true...its ur decision,

anyway, wish u best luck in whatever u r goin to do now!

Diamond

Ghost
13-04-2007, 09:48 AM
teehee...that was fast...
i really dont understand what made u go personal with "jewboy' and "go make a "jihad" and all that...and my comp lol...that was so nerdy...cracked me up lol

oh well...another 10 year old kid who feels safe behind his monitor knowing he cant be harmed...kinda got used to it...

have fun, just make sure u dont break a nail when playing u83r 1337 pWn4ag3 games on your super duper mystical PC...

HeLLfish
13-04-2007, 10:35 AM
ghost ... u nub

Zirtox
13-04-2007, 10:54 AM
second that Hellfish
he only causing trauble here and offend players ... wich will stay away then because of him (how would you if you just started and have nothing to lose by leaving).
So ghost, pls.... why don't you stay away, I guess nobody needs you here, and more and more ppls are sick of you :applause:

ow, and stop saying your crap like you always say: another kid safe behind his monitor. I guess you only know thet one little sentense. You think you are a real guy because you are in the army, right? you think we will be afraid when you stay in front of us, not behind our monitors... well, I can't already say you now that I won't be afraid.. stop pretending that you are the rly cool dude here...

diamond
13-04-2007, 11:18 AM
make luv not war rofl

gyus whats the deal, zukih and the mods said what had to be said and its ok now, stop fighting, theres absolutely no need for it....thread closed imo...
i hate to see ppl fighting about rlly nothing :/

HeLLfish
13-04-2007, 12:31 PM
make luv not war rofl

gyus whats the deal, zukih and the mods said what had to be said and its ok now, stop fighting, theres absolutely no need for it....thread closed imo...
i hate to see ppl fighting about rlly nothing :/
tell that to ghost and make it stay between his ears

Ghost
13-04-2007, 01:39 PM
lol everyone is so worked up...lmao this is too good to be true...
1. i already have something between my ears, its a wire that connects my ears together so they wont fall off.
2. im not trying to make anyone scared...just the fact that u mentioned it makes me think that ur actually scared...and what does that have to do with me being in the army?
all im saying is that ppl feel safe and sound behind their monitor so they dare to do more than they would have dared if it was in person. like it or not, u know im right about that.

with that said, like always, i could care less, but im too tired...

Zukih28s
13-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Why u guys kept going? do u guys really want me to stop the thread? please b nice and stop the flaming at each other thing right now, or this thread will b close soon.
And yes Ghost is right ppl feel safer when they r not facing the prob face to face, but that does not mean that u hav to put someone down, so PLZ DROP IT U ALL. I will really appreciate that . I am asking this nicely, if it does not work, then i will b mean and just stop this thread and boom that it.

Plz stop flaming.
Thanks.

Irina
13-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Tananana yeah I came to close this thread cause it's turning into a fight...but no worries, I got used to close topics like this :icon12: especially where Ghost and others start to argue, nothing new for me :icon10:

Oh one thing to say though, couldn't help myself...

So ghost, pls.... why don't you stay away, I guess nobody needs you here, and more and more ppls are sick of you :applause:

Zirtox u might be right about what u said, but there are some ppl left and I am one of them who aren't sick of Ghost and who like to see Ghost's posts, cause believe it or not I really laugh at his kind of jokes and sometimes at the way he deals with ppl...but anyway it might just be me :icon10:

Anyway THREAD CLOSED and Ghost, BEHAVE

FireStorm
13-04-2007, 03:39 PM
I can't believe a mod and a gm let some one get away with racists remarks, like jewboy ect. It made me sick to see this garbage. He could have gotten his word across with out his vile and vulgar words. I'm just surprised he wasn't banned, which i am gonna take care of right now. After what he said he can go take a hike and kick some rocks for all I care. I hate bigots:grumpy: