PDA

View Full Version : Goblin in Lorencia

Wael90
24-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Hey guys what about a Goblin machine at Lorencia?
Wouldn't be awesome? Just replace one vault with machine...
I love Lorencia and my heart breaks when i see no ppl there:icon9:
Please think about it. I believe it would be great.
Lorencia has 2 vaults. 1 could be replaced by goblin machine i think.:D

ALEx
24-04-2007, 09:14 AM
nice xD
same like old ser ^^
all ppl in lorencia not in davias :D

Wael90
24-04-2007, 09:46 AM
I don't wabt want all ppl in lorencia i want only the goblin machine that's why i am asking for it. Lorencia is the biggest city and noone is there:( :(

PotHed
24-04-2007, 10:05 AM
be cool i dont trust the goblin in noria lol

Wael90
24-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Yes but it's not about luck:P
Think about it; One of the vaults replaced by goblin machine.
Wouldn't be cool? By the way all ppl go noria and devias.
Almost no one goes to lorencia now:(

PotHed
24-04-2007, 10:31 AM
well when i 1st started playin twilight lorencia used to be packed
that was when ever1 went to DS and BC cos no1 was strong enouth for arena yet lol but when more and more ppl got RRs less and less ppl went to lorencia
might be a good idea to get more ppl usin lorencia but less ppl will use noria so i dont no lol leave it to the staff :D

Beyond
24-04-2007, 12:48 PM
good idea xD

Wael90
24-04-2007, 02:52 PM
well when i 1st started playin twilight lorencia used to be packed
that was when ever1 went to DS and BC cos no1 was strong enouth for arena yet lol but when more and more ppl got RRs less and less ppl went to lorencia
might be a good idea to get more ppl usin lorencia but less ppl will use noria so i dont no lol leave it to the staff :D

Hey i thought about that and i have an answer.
Devias has the ppl ,the wizard, the quest girl, bar, church, lahap, ??? did i said lahap?

Why not take lahap to noria then?????
Devias has so many things...

ALEx
24-04-2007, 05:07 PM
you dont trust this kind goblin?:jaw-dropping:

yes its good idea coz i like lorencia 2 and no 1 there, only dw/dk/mg/dl who start to play, noria nice place 2 but... just me and fairies not go toghether, and thats why i faill all time when i think about noria:D

ALLeXyS
25-04-2007, 06:46 AM
the perfect location for the goblin is where it is now!!! to put a goblin in Lorencia? it wont fit the picture!!! its like putting a Christmas tree in Lorencia, rather then Devias!!! cus if i remember correctly, Noria is the land of fairies and goblins and this kind of creatures!!!

Capsunel
25-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Goblin is ok at it is now... close to vault... so you don't cross half a town to reach it

ALEx
25-04-2007, 10:29 AM
i will cross all the mu only to burn my items :D

but yeah i know that goblin in lorencia not mach...

we need new place

HeLLfish
25-04-2007, 03:05 PM
the perfect location for the goblin is where it is now!!! to put a goblin in Lorencia? it wont fit the picture!!! its like putting a Christmas tree in Lorencia, rather then Devias!!! cus if i remember correctly, Noria is the land of fairies and goblins and this kind of creatures!!!

talking about xmass trees, i've got one in devias and i aint joking :rotfl: check 4th ss of the week

ALLeXyS
25-04-2007, 04:07 PM
i saw that mate and its cool!!! i got a devias skin 2 with snow and all building are with gifts and xmass things and near vault its a big xmass tree!!! :rotfl:

magtataho7
26-04-2007, 12:30 AM
I want a PK the goblin event :D