Forum is shutting down, join us on Discord.

- No new threads can be created
- Shoutbox has been disabled
- All chat/support/market will be on Discord
- if you have a special status on forum (ie: staff, legendary user, etc), then PM Phoenix on forum with your Discord name to reclaim your status on Discord
See you all on Discord!

Go Back   Twilight MU Online Forum > Hayley

Welcome to the Twilight MU Online Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

After registering you will receive an email with a confirmation link that you will need to click in order to activate your forum account.

NOTE: It's recommanded that you use on forum a different username and password than the game username and password.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between Hayley and zupy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. Hayley
    10-04-2011
    Hayley
    hey hun aint spoken to you in a long time how are you all ??
  2. zupy
    22-12-2009
    zupy
    Thx Hayley, how r u? Is everything fine?
  3. Hayley
    17-09-2009
    Hayley
    hey zupy me paul and kids are ok sry aint replied sooner been caring for my nan she very ill hope to catch u soon and yahoo how are u honghy and baby and the new baby bump ? hope u like it in denmark :)
  4. zupy
    25-08-2009
    zupy
    how r u? we r in denmark already and just today got internet connection. Hows Mogg and kids?
  5. zupy
    22-04-2009
    zupy
    hows ur shoulder now? getting better?
  6. Hayley
    03-04-2009
    Hayley
    hi zupy hows you honghy and baby doing be nice to hear from you aint spoken in long time :)
  7. Hayley
    15-01-2009
    Hayley
    im doing good thx hows you ? its very cold here now to
  8. zupy
    12-01-2009
    zupy
    How r u doing? Its getting cold here.
  9. Hayley
    24-12-2008
    Hayley
    me paul and kids are great kids are very excited for christmas tomorrow im glad you had a good time i aint been on mu as much lately been very busy in work but will be on like normal after the new year i will be on yahoo later if you would like to chat :)) hope you have a great xmas
  10. zupy
    24-12-2008
    zupy
    i have just back to taiwan yesterday, its 1 week earlier. we need to renew our documents before new year.

How r u , Paul and ur kids? i got really great time with my family and many many happiness. I totally forgot MU lol but missing u and some other friends. How is MU these days? I hope can talk with u soon.

Happy Xmas!