Twilight MU Online Forum

Twilight MU Online Forum (http://forum.twilightmu.com/index.php)
-   News (http://forum.twilightmu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Twilight MU S6EP3 Public Beta (http://forum.twilightmu.com/showthread.php?t=42328)

Phoenix 26-07-2012 08:43 PM

Twilight MU S6EP3 Public Beta

We're opening the Season 6 EP 3 Public Beta

This testing process will have several stages, starting right now in the Stability Stage, explained in more detail below

[Stability Stage]
- in this stage we are ONLY testing stability, so you don't need to report any bugs, everything is monitored on the server side.
- in this stage you can log in using your Twilight MU (main server) user/pass.
- ONLY accounts were moved in this stage, so no characters, vaults, guilds, etc... just your login info was moved from the MAIN Server to the BETA Server.
- NO changes that you make on the BETA Server are saved on the MAIN Server.

Client Download Link:
http://seeitworks.com/TwilightMUBeta...EP3%20BETA.exe

First Patch Release:
http://seeitworks.com/TwilightMUBeta...29.07.2012.rar
Go to the Beta Client folder, inside there you find the folder called Data... extract this patch in there.

Download the client and install it on your PC in a SEPARATE FOLDER, not over your main Twilight MU Client!

MAJOR UPDATE:
On the beta server there are currently 2 sub-servers as follows:
- Server 1 - will contain everything you have on Twilight Main server (characters, vaults, guilds, etc)
- Server 2 - will contain contain nothing new from Twilight Main server, you can create all new characters on this sub-server

================================================== ==================================================

In order to keep your BETA Client up to date, download this launcher and place it in your BETA Client folder (not the Main Client folder!):
http://68.233.240.129/Launcher.zip

Extract it there and then run it, so it will update your BETA Client.

TheForsaken 27-07-2012 07:27 PM

come check out the beta ^^
[youtube]OAZW1oueiT0[/youtube]

LUCKY007 27-07-2012 08:15 PM

I'm liking it. Just hope we can do castle siege Finally! Now its time to have the Fun Back.

Great Job Boss Phoenix. You do work a lot and we all appreciate the effort you and staffers and along with Members to keep TWILIGHTMU ONLINE going for years and decades to come.

TheForsaken 27-07-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUCKY007 (Post 276549)
I'm liking it. Just hope we can do castle siege Finally! Now its time to have the Fun Back.

Great Job Boss Phoenix. You do work a lot and we all appreciate the effort you and staffers and along with Members to keep TWILIGHTMU ONLINE going for years and decades to come.

according to shag event sever is fixed and that means CS is fixed in the new files ^^

LUCKY007 27-07-2012 08:25 PM

Well that is the great part. But I think we will still have some minor issue.

Point 1 many chars have skills capped due to last castle siege winnings.
Mana on SM cannot be used, Sleep skill in summoner cannot be used. Buff for elf cannot be used. as many cannot kill those chars when buffed.

Point 2 BK, being the now strongest char due to talent changes. Only 1 BK has to join CS, and can take out a Whole army and win castle siege on its own with no help.

If characters would be slightly changed to be all challenging as its been from season1-4 then castle siege will be fun. But with only BK that cannot be beaten by any char it will be choatic and NO ONE would want to even try for castle.

This is something Maybe admin phoenix and admin suarez can look into.

TheForsaken 27-07-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUCKY007 (Post 276552)

Mana on SM cannot be used, Sleep skill in summoner cannot be used. Buff for elf cannot be used. as many cannot kill those chars when buffed.

Point 2 BK, being the now strongest char due to talent changes. Only 1 BK has to join CS, and can take out a Whole army and win castle siege on its own with no help.

If characters would be slightly changed to be all challenging as its been from season1-4 then castle siege will be fun. But with only BK that cannot be beaten by any char it will be choatic and NO ONE would want to even try for castle.

from what ive seen i think all caps(nurfs) are removed in the new files so all they would have to do is change the script on the website so bks can add full 65k i personally like it how it is right now in the beta ^^ all char formulas are how they are on global

Champion1 27-07-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUCKY007 (Post 276552)

Are you referring to the current version? B/c the beta seems to have solved all of these issues. Currently everything seems to be fixed in beta, other than messenger and soccer, even the party HP bar is 100% fixed.

LUCKY007 27-07-2012 08:38 PM

Yeah but sometimes beta is different from actual server file changes i think. Im not 10000% sure.

Like in season 6 Beta all events worked. But when Twilight switched files to all season 6, events got bugged.
But as always all Games have bugs. its just timing and correction on bugs as the game goes on.

Champion1 27-07-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUCKY007 (Post 276555)
Yeah but sometimes beta is different from actual server file changes i think. Im not 10000% sure.

Like in season 6 Beta all events worked. But when Twilight switched files to all season 6, events got bugged.
But as always all Games have bugs. its just timing and correction on bugs as the game goes on.

We'll see.

Anyways Shag said this is for stability testing purposes as of now. I'm sure in time Shag will ask for bugs, but as far as we can see, there aren't many (Always great news!).

Anyone is free to look for me and hang: Ibesexyyo is my current testing character in beta.

Please remember, anything you do in BETA will be cleared.

Wael90 27-07-2012 09:11 PM

Castle Siege huh? That calls for some Spartan steel..