Twilight MU Online Forum

Twilight MU Online Forum (http://forum.twilightmu.com/index.php)
-   Q&A (http://forum.twilightmu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   FAQs - Questions Here! (http://forum.twilightmu.com/showthread.php?t=38034)

Wael90 09-10-2010 08:40 PM

FAQs - Questions Here!

This thread has been made in order to keep the original one clean and more user friendly. All the posts have been removed here, you can ask here from now on, your questions will be answered here and of course added in the initial thread.

Thank you for your cooperation,

The Twilight MU Staff Team.

Shock3X 10-10-2010 03:26 PM

when you got enough FAQ's you could move orginal thread to "Server" section :P

umm a Q...

How to make AG last and recover enough fast?

(my question is especially pointed to DLs with firescream)

suarez88 10-10-2010 03:29 PM

Well i believe it's related to the Strenght of the DL. I tested it when i was low rr and seems the Str increases the AG amount and also makes it recover faster. I believe Dany has more info regarding this question

Wael90 10-10-2010 05:45 PM

This remains on hold until an experienced DL posts a full answer.

exQuisite 10-10-2010 06:22 PM

I'm no experienced DL but I can probably answer that question. According to this 'stat guide', adding stats to Vitality/Stamina increases AG recovery. On top of that, adding stats to any area increases maximum AG, some more than others (don't know which). Since AG recovery is proportional to maximum AG, that could be useful. Also, of course to make your AG last longer you could always lower your attack speed at the expense of decreased defense.

Wael90 10-10-2010 06:28 PM

That will work, thanks Rob.

Shock3X 11-10-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exQuisite (Post 243239)
I'm no experienced DL but I can probably answer that question. According to this 'stat guide', adding stats to Vitality/Stamina increases AG recovery. On top of that, adding stats to any area increases maximum AG, some more than others (don't know which). Since AG recovery is proportional to maximum AG, that could be useful. Also, of course to make your AG last longer you could always lower your attack speed at the expense of decreased defense.

I doubt that. I've had like 1500 vit and 16k str still loads too slowly. But fers str-solution helps but seems like i have to get shit loads more stat points... Starts to suck when you cant propely afk with fs at 200 rrs =/

Ghost 14-10-2010 07:01 PM

i think this particular question belongs more to the guides section...

FAQ's are more for new players who dont know their way around...

maybe add a question - "where can I find tips & tricks to using and training character?"' and in the answer post a link to the guides section...

try to differ the general questions (ie. where do i download the game, what do the colors on forum mean, what is an afk check, where can i read the rules, how can i know how many warning points do i have etc etc.) from the gameplay questions (ie. what is the best char, how should i train my bk, should i go for sm or mg if i like using spells etc etc.)

Shock3X 16-10-2010 02:28 AM

well, continueing the AG stuff, my AG now lasts with stats:

15 000 STR
7 000 AGI
100 VIT
24 000 ENE
300 CMD (enuf for fs)

and have to agree with mo :thumbsup:

Wael90 16-10-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 243665)
i think this particular question belongs more to the guides section...

FAQ's are more for new players who dont know their way around...

maybe add a question - "where can I find tips & tricks to using and training character?"' and in the answer post a link to the guides section...

try to differ the general questions (ie. where do i download the game, what do the colors on forum mean, what is an afk check, where can i read the rules, how can i know how many warning points do i have etc etc.) from the gameplay questions (ie. what is the best char, how should i train my bk, should i go for sm or mg if i like using spells etc etc.)

Taken care of.
Changes applied and a quote regarding this one has been added into the main post. Thanks Mo.