Twilight MU Online Forum

Twilight MU Online Forum (http://forum.twilightmu.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (Non-MU Talk) (http://forum.twilightmu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Pregnant :signEEK: (http://forum.twilightmu.com/showthread.php?t=24798)

women 29-11-2008 10:03 PM

Pregnant :signEEK:

i was nauseate in more then 1 week.
my grandmother call me on phone 27/11. i tell her that i have nauseate about a week. then she ask "are u pregnant?" i say NO.
we hang up and after same hours later i think "OMG where is my blood this month o.0" i look my calender and see last time i have blood. hmm it was 5/10 ... Wh00t ...
i was siting up hole night, then next day 28/11 i whent to medication-market and buy 2st test. 10.30 am i test one. is was posetive.
my bf was on work. i call him and say "GZ i am pregnant" he was shocked like hell.
when he come home, i was sleeping. he wake me up with a red rose up to my face and say " i ganna be daddy" ... then he give me 2chocolate box and 1 chips bage :P
29/11 we was go to my sisters place and play Poker. Zlapper win :P all money ^^
so he take him money and have a Taxi home for it ^^
i did tell me sis, i take her to toilette and made a new test. this test say Posetive again. she was sooo happy and shocked. and i tell all my freinds that i am pregnant, and after that we jump in the taxi and come to my bf friends party.
there he tell them all the news. and him friends jump on me and say WOW gz.
all ppl have kiss me and hug me and tell GZ the night long.
i was thinking that my bf friends sould say "hmm, good luck. u know that is a hard work to take care of a baby... and be negative to me" but thay did not :) so i am so happy that thay accept it and is happy for me and zlapper.
next steeps tomorow is to tell my grandmother.
and he will tell him family.
i dunno how long time it have gonne on my pregnant. 5/10 i have my blood last time. and i sould have it again 5/11 and it never come. so is about 4weeks or maybe 1½month. i will go Dr and ask. and i need a Dr for my baby, so we can take a pic on it :P ofcourse i will show the pic to all ppl :D
Name will maybe be Isadora or Linus ...

Lizi 29-11-2008 10:26 PM

Congratulations :)

LUCKY007 29-11-2008 10:41 PM

Woot woot.....if its positive by the doctor....wow CONGRATZ. I kno u been trying for quite awhile, And that feeling of having a bay, hits hard and its like hittin the lottery

I wish u and zlapper a great deal of happinesss, Tell zlappper i said , great job future daddy.

may all ur great hopes nad great expectations come alive.

Again congratz Madeleine

MissDeadly 29-11-2008 11:47 PM

Waaa GRATZ! I told u this day will come :P :)))

burnsy 30-11-2008 12:06 AM

Congratulations :D

Shock3X 30-11-2008 01:08 AM

well gratz! My godmum is having third now xD I c im not shocking thing here :P Gratz again

Strahd 30-11-2008 01:13 AM

Gratz Madde I am sure u and Johan will be good parents ;)

DILLIGAF 30-11-2008 01:13 AM

Gratz madde, goodluck with it all

sprbean 30-11-2008 01:23 AM

gratz and gl ^^.

StarChild 30-11-2008 01:56 AM

congrats. best wishes !