Twilight MU Online Forum

Twilight MU Online Forum (http://forum.twilightmu.com/index.php)
-   News (http://forum.twilightmu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Replacing Bugged Items - Started (http://forum.twilightmu.com/showthread.php?t=41061)

Phoenix 03-10-2011 06:09 PM

Replacing Bugged Items - Started

As you may already know 4 of our custom Sets are bugged in Season6... we have created identical Sets that work with Season6 but we will need to manually replace them for you.

The bugged sets are:
Purge
Lithium
Balverine
Dragon Rider

You cannot place them in your vault nor trade these sets, since they are bugged.

So if you have one of these items be sure to send me a PM with your character name and I will replace these items for you as soon as possible.

==============================

Update:
I have now developed a script that can be used easily by me to replace your items, modifying just part of the code instead of manually recreating the item. This way you will get the exact same item, just not bugged.

Considering this I will be replacing all bugged items, so just place your bugged items in your character's inventory and PM me or post here the character name.

vexosMG 05-10-2011 09:11 AM

Hi Shag, can you look at my inventory, i got many Balverine items +9 some full soket in my inventory (vexosMG), it buged in there. Can you help to replace its for me please?

Appreciated of your help,

Thanks in advance,

Phnompenh 08-10-2011 03:02 AM

Hi bro actually i got little problem with 2 pieces of DragonRider bugged Custom items within one of my character DL which name( YAYA )!! Could you please help me to remove those 2 bugged items outta from my inventory ...i'll appreciate so much for help!!!

PeaceFuL
Have a nice day bro!!

suarez88 08-10-2011 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phnompenh (Post 267842)
Hi bro actually i got little problem with 2 pieces of DragonRider bugged Custom items within one of my character DL which name( YAYA )!! Could you please help me to remove those 2 bugged items outta from my inventory ...i'll appreciate so much for help!!!

PeaceFuL
Have a nice day bro!!

Try just dropping them to the floor, you should be able to do that.

Phnompenh 08-10-2011 04:55 AM

hmm I tried to drop those 2 pieces, but it wasn't work cause it says >> item can't be dropped cause it's an expensive items bla bla bla... << i can't remember that script...anyway what should i do next ? now i'm offline please check if it's possible.. cause i got no idea to destroy those 2 bugged DragonRider peices outta from my Inventory... Remind it's in my character name( YAYA ) DL character...

Thanks
PeaceFuL!!!

Phoenix 08-10-2011 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phnompenh (Post 267849)
hmm I tried to drop those 2 pieces, but it wasn't work cause it says >> item can't be dropped cause it's an expensive items bla bla bla... << i can't remember that script...anyway what should i do next ? now i'm offline please check if it's possible.. cause i got no idea to destroy those 2 bugged DragonRider peices outta from my Inventory... Remind it's in my character name( YAYA ) DL character...

Thanks
PeaceFuL!!!

Taken care of.

vexosMG 08-10-2011 11:56 AM

Hi Shag, thank you for your time to fixed some of my buged item. Can you help me again to remove all my non exc buged items in my inventory.

Oh, i appreciated if u can fixed one my my exc Glove.

Thank very much,

Warm regards,

Phoenix 09-10-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vexosMG (Post 267871)
Hi Shag, thank you for your time to fixed some of my buged item. Can you help me again to remove all my non exc buged items in my inventory.

Oh, i appreciated if u can fixed one my my exc Glove.

Thank very much,

Warm regards,

OK, taken care of.

iskatz 09-10-2011 02:44 PM

hello shag i have also 3pcs of these bugged items. in one of my character named: c0nd3mn3d ill appreciate if you can remove those from my character. thanks a lot.

Phoenix 09-10-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iskatz (Post 267978)
hello shag i have also 3pcs of these bugged items. in one of my character named: c0nd3mn3d ill appreciate if you can remove those from my character. thanks a lot.

I cant find any on that character...